On the show we plan to discuss:
- Why should you use cell phones in the classroom?
- The building blocks for successful use of student owned devices/cell phones
- Examples of effective cell phone use
- How to overcome administrative opposition
- The Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) debate
If you missed the show you can listen here:
You have read this article Cell phones in Education with the title Live tonight! Nielsen and Webb discuss Teaching Generation Text. You can bookmark this page URL http://machining33.blogspot.com/2012/02/live-tonight-nielsen-and-webb-discuss.html. Thanks!