The five steps are:
- Step One: Teacher Use of Cell Phones for Professional Purposes
- Step Two: Teacher Models Appropriate Use for Learning
- Step Three: Strengthen the Home-School Connection with Cell Phones
- Step Four: Students Use Cell Phones for Homework
- Step Five: Students Use Cell Phones for Classwork
The below presentation (which is downloadable & customizable) provides a great way to share this process with others.
You have read this article Cell phones in Education with the title 5 Steps to Harnessing the Power of Cell Phones for Learning. You can bookmark this page URL http://machining33.blogspot.com/2011/11/5-steps-to-harnessing-power-of-cell.html. Thanks!