- Children sent to school are away from home more then they are at home.
- Compassion and kindness are not taught in schools.
- Schools harbor drugs, violence, rape, sexism, racism, hate crimes, homophobia, religious persecution, depression, anxiety, and many more serious issues.
- Learning does not occur in schools.
- Many important subjects are not taught in schools.
- In many public and private schools, art and creativity is not taught as an equal to academics, or as a means by which subjects can be taught to students.
- Spirituality in general is not emphasized and if it is, it is generally a mainstream religion.
You have read this article DIY Learning / home education / home schooling / unschooled / unschooling with the title Some Good Reasons Not to Go to School. You can bookmark this page URL http://machining33.blogspot.com/2011/04/some-good-reasons-not-to-go-to-school.html. Thanks!