Educating Innovatively Can Make a Difference for Those with Special Needs

Touch technology has great promise for education in general and in particular for those with special needs. I ran across this fascinating blog called Babies with iPads and from there I ran found this powerful video from the perspective of the parents who need innovative educators to figure out ways that technology can make a difference. I share it here in my blog aka my memory capsule to share with those for whom this may be helpful.

You have read this article with the title Educating Innovatively Can Make a Difference for Those with Special Needs. You can bookmark this page URL http://machining33.blogspot.com/2010/12/educating-innovatively-can-make.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Educating Innovatively Can Make a Difference for Those with Special Needs"

Post a Comment