What a treat and honor it is to be included in my favorite resources new "Home-to-School Connections Guide: Tips, Tech Tools, and Strategies for Improving Family-to-School Communication." The new resource guide from Edutopia highlights new solutions for connecting home and school in order to improve student learning and success providing innovative educators with relevant and valuable ideas for how best to strengthen the bonds between schools, families, and communities.
Here’s what’s in the guide
1. Go Where Your Parents Are
2. Welcome Everyone
- Features my ideas about connecting with parents who are speakers of languages other than English as shared in these articles
4. Smart Phones, Smart Schools
- Features my ideas about how to Use Cell Phones to Strengthen the Home-School Connection
6. Make Reading a Family Affair
7. Bring the Conversation Home
8. Student-led Parent Conferences
9. Get Families Moving
10. Build Parent Partnerships
You can download your own free guide today by visiting http://www.edutopia.org/home-to-school-connections-guide
You have read this article edutopia / george lucas with the title The Innovative Educator in Edutopia's Home-School Connection Guide. You can bookmark this page URL http://machining33.blogspot.com/2010/10/the-innovative-educator-in-edutopia.html. Thanks!