This wiki page (Student response with Poll Everywhere) shows a sample of how this might be used. On the page you’ll notice the participants can complete a survey and their answers instantly appear below on the same page.
Ten Steps to embedding Google Forms and Spreadsheets
- Creating the document
Go to docs.google.com and select create a form. Name your form. Enter the questions and answers you want included, pick a theme, and save. A spreadsheet to capture results with the same name as your form will be automatically generated.
- Capturing document embed codes
Go to your docs.google.com account and open the spreadsheet. When you do you will see a tab for “form.” Select the “form” tab and click “Embed form in a webpage.” Copy that code.
- Next go to “share” (found at the top right side of your screen), “start publishing.”
- Select “Get a link to published data”
- Select “html to embed in webpage”
- Embedding the document in Wikispaces
Go to your wiki page and select “edit”
- Once in edit mode select “widget” -> “Other html”
- Paste your first embed code and save
- Repeat for your second embed code.
- Save the wiki.
You have read this article Google for Educators / google forms / Google in Education / google spreadsheets with the title Collect Instant Feedback with Google Forms and Spreadsheets. You can bookmark this page URL http://machining33.blogspot.com/2010/10/collect-instant-feedback-with-google.html. Thanks!