The Tech Integration in Schools blog shares how to Use Gcast to Podcast from a telephone. In it the author shares a summary of Alan November's blog post on using Gcast which is a great resource for schools like hers where classrooms are not all equipped with mics. Gcast provides a great way teachers can create quick, easy podcasts with their students.
Ideas from Tech Integration in Schools:
- Podcast during field trips from your cellphone.
- Record a book review or report
- Use podcating for a classroom newscast
- Have student record poetry or short stories they've written
Suggestions from Alan November:
- Provide parents and others with your Gcast account's address. They can visit this account and to listen to the podcasts. The address will be http://www.gcast.com/u/yourusername.
- If you'd like to edit your podcasts. Login to your account, or go to http://www.gcast.com/u/yourusername. Each of your podcast recordings has an mp3 icon next to it. Click on the icon, and you can download the podcast onto your computer. You can edit the podcast using Audacity or Garageband.
Join the discussion at Classroom 2.0's Looking for Introduction to Podcast Lesson Plan.
You have read this article podcast with the title Podcast from Your Phone. You can bookmark this page URL http://machining33.blogspot.com/2009/01/podcast-from-your-phone.html. Thanks!