|If only ever child had access|
The idea here is that technology does not exist in a cultural or social vacuum. There are layers of political and social events, personality conflicts and institutional procedures that make meaningful "pencil integration" a difficult endeavor.
Here are some posts you might enjoy:
- what about classroom management?
- should students bring their own pencils?
- why penmanship class is failing our students
- should teachers take tools away?
- the pencil planning committee
You have read this article learning innovatively with the title The Pencil Integration Blog - A Historical Perspective. You can bookmark this page URL http://machining33.blogspot.com/2011/08/the-pencil-integration-blog-historical.html. Thanks!