My top five fav math resources
1) Chat with others about math on Twitter with the tag #mathchat http://t.co/wUiAJcY - I have had some lively debates doing this.
2) Lots of free and pretty good quality games with MangaHigh.com http://t.co/zfR6igO
3) This self-proclaimed "mathmusician" has a passion for math and helps others learn with passionate and witty delivery http://t.co/qVADJMc
4) Would kids rather learn math from a boring adult like Sal Kahn or other kids? If your answer is the latter, check out these "Mathcast" videos made by kids for kids at http://t.co/TSZe33x
5) I think this is my favorite math resource. Mathalicious teaches math using real world examples. Cool beans. That is what I needed if I were to learn math in school. Read all about it at http://t.co/GhhGD1s
Those are my fav five. If you want more ideas visit http://t.co/GUoDQ9K.
You have read this article math education / mathalicious / mathtrain.tv with the title A Math Hater's Five Fav Math Resources. You can bookmark this page URL http://machining33.blogspot.com/2011/06/a-math-hater-five-fav-math-resources.html. Thanks!