By Jacob Gutnicki
- Debate which computing platform is better; Mac or PC.
- Tell tall tales of how you fixed a computer MacGyver style; you know with dental floss, chewing gum, and a toothpick.
- Geek out on the latest tech gadgets; anybody for an iShoe?
- Discuss which tablet reeks the most.
- Discuss which Interactive White Board reeks the most.
- Talk about their computer as if it was a hot rod.
- Attend Technology Conferences; the more the better.
- Make fun of people who don’t back up their work.
- Make fun of people who don’t use Anti Virus Protection.
- Throw the phase “integrate technology into the curriculum” in your conversations as often as possible.
- Make Up Nonsensical Acronyms.
- Quote quasi-famous edu-techno geeks as often as possible.
You have read this article Educational Technology / humor / instructional technology with the title Things that Instructional Techies Like to Do. You can bookmark this page URL http://machining33.blogspot.com/2010/06/things-that-instructional-techies-like.html. Thanks!