Readers who are interested in Harnessing the power of cell phones to engage learners and enrich teaching should plan to tune in.
Here's what we'll be discussing:
- Combating the digital divide with cells
- How I got in trouble for helping teachers harness the power of cells
- Making a case for cells to schools that ban them
- Ideas for using cells even in schools where they are banned
- Strategies educators can use to begin harnessing the power of cell phones in classrooms today
- Supporting research-based strategies with cell phones
- How to keep the conversation going
You have read this article Cell phones in Education with the title Podcast on Harnessing the Power of Cells - Thursday, April 29. You can bookmark this page URL http://machining33.blogspot.com/2010/04/podcast-on-harnessing-power-of-cells.html. Thanks!